Thursday, January 15, 2009

And Forgive Me

God...Need a new car (BMW or Benz of course)

God...forgive Avery for the swearing and her the way she dresses.

God...thank you for this food and be with the poor...as long as they stay away from the country club.

Can the rich see the kingdom of heaven? (should I have capitalize the "H"?, should I repent.

In many people lives, there is a battle going on. Good V. Evil, Truth V. Lies, Hope V. despair, your very soul is being battle for. One minute fear grips you then elation when God picks you up and pushes you to the front again. Its like that dad who when his boy is lying there crying after a tough fall. He dusts him off, gives him a quick pat on the bum and encourages him to go play again. What is God's will for my life. I am not sure but I do know that I am to love the Lord with all my heart, mind, and soul. And Love my neighbor as myself. We were created to worship God. I keep the simple yet awe inspiring command as a foundation when things get crazy. I was wealthy one time and took my eyes off God. He took it all away...and saved my life. Now, there is far more important things then being rich. Doing the best you can, please God and he will reward you but He is very jealous and will take it all away rather then lose His child. I think prosperity gospel is whacked. There is so much hurt and poor out there...it saddens me as the BMW gets caught at the light and they roll the windows up before the vet can ask for a quarter.

750 Billion bailout for banks...most went out of country. Yet so many representatives voted against the bill...We have no leadership, no representation. We need to wake up, educate ourselves, and take action. One day we will turn off the T.V. find its too late...sadly most of us will just turn the T.V. back on for our E and ESPN.

Zombies Unite, give us our prescription plan and numb the pain. For there is only ONE that can heal your pain. One that can give you NEW LIFE!

Click Here to become dead and then RE-Born!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me with your thoughts and God Bless!